Production Cook – Evenings
Our Commitment to You: Lunds & Byerlys is committed to taking care of the employees who take care of our customers. We are committed to creating work environments centered around the values of hospitality, teamwork, and opportunity. Lunds & Byerlys is committed to providing equal opportunities to all interested and qualified candidates.
Benefits: We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees varying by position and position type. These benefits include medical, dental, vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, competitive wages, 20% employee and family discount, tuition reimbursement, scholarship programs, 401(k) matching. In addition, we offer development and training opportunities, career advancement opportunities, and a great working environment with the ability to make an impact at work.
Overview: This position is responsible for preparing, assembling, and packaging a wide range of ready-to-eat products while maintaining a hospitable, courteous, and efficient manufacturing environment.
Day in the Life:
- Location: Primarily in Fresh Kitchen food preparation areas and assembly lines.
- What to Expect: Assembly line work in a team-oriented environment preparing and pack aging chef-created recipes.
- Pick and prepare products according to daily production needs
- Assist in maintaining rate of efficiency for line and fill rates
- Ensure equipment is set appropriately to meet production standards and yields
- Maintain a clean work area
Qualifications: Qualified candidates may have food preparation experience and must have the ability to maintain a clean, safe work environment while completing tasks promptly and carefully.