Process Helper – Mornings
Our Commitment to You: Lunds & Byerlys is committed to taking care of the employees who take care of our customers. We are committed to creating work environments centered around the values of hospitality, teamwork, and opportunity. Lunds & Byerlys is committed to providing equal opportunities to all interested and qualified candidates.
Benefits: We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees varying by position and position type. These benefits include medical, dental, vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, competitive wages, 20% employee and family discount, tuition reimbursement, scholarship programs, 401(k) matching. In addition, we offer development and training opportunities, career advancement opportunities, and a great working environment with the ability to make an impact at work.
Overview: This position is responsible for assembling and packaging a wide range of ready-to-eat products while maintaining a hospitable, courteous, and efficient manufacturing environment.
Day in the Life:
- Location: Primarily in various Fresh Kitchen assembly lines.
- What to Expect: Assembly line work in a team-oriented environment producing and pack aging chef-created recipes.
- Assist kitchen team members with assembling and packaging products in processing line
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of product assembly
- Maintain a clean work area
Qualifications: Qualified candidates have food preparation experience and/or the ability to maintain a clean, safe work environment while completing tasks promptly and carefully.