Meat Department (Part-time)
Position functions and work direction are provided by Meat Manager, Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
Looking for help in aposition with an emphasis on providing quality products and excellent customer service in an accurate, timely and cleanly manner. Position requires ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing, repetition and use of equipment, exposure to cold temperatures (0-40), social skills, judgment/decision making, math skills, and a "can do"attitude. We need someone who can work between the hours of noon and 9 pm 32-39 hours a week.
Knowledge of Standards, Procedures and Job Expectations
- Understanding timeliness and prioritizing tasks in all aspects of the department
- Assist with daily preparation.
- Ensure proper handling, sanitation, freshness and quality of product.
- Follows tare weight procedures.
- Take temperatures to ensure proper cooler temperatures
- Assist in receiving of product.
- Ensure invoice matches product being put away
- Ensure all items are being rotated properly.
- Monitors product quality.
- Make sure all items are refrigerated immediately when required.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment
- Breaks down boxes immediately after emptying
Other Tasks: General tasks for all stakeholders.
- It is your responsibility to arrive on time and in full uniform for all scheduled shifts (refer to Attendance, Uniform, Hair restraint, Jewelry, and Nail Policies)
- Any additional duty the Manager assigns.