Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
The purpose of this position is to promote and restore patient health by completing the nursing process; working with the physicians and multidisciplinary team members. Providing physical and psychological support to patients' friends and families.
Shift: Nights: Part-Time ----- Pediatric
Offering $5000 Sign-On Bonus for Full Time new hires and $2500 Sign-On Bonus for Part Time new hires!
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing with the state(s) of MN &/or WI.
Essential Job Duties: .
- Provides home care nursing in accordance with the nursing plan of care and 485
- Presents to scheduled shift 10 minutes prior to the start of the shift to prepare and receive report
- Documents of the client's care during scheduled shift.
- Attends multidisciplinary client care conferences as requested.
- Attends staff meetings and in-services as requested
- Instructs clients and caregivers according to the plan of care.
- Assists with developing client plan of care.
- Completes systems review as requested and reports significant changes in the client's condition to the family, RN Case Manager, Director of Nursing, physician and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Communicates to physicians any changes in the client's condition and updates changes in the plan of care as directed.
- Obtains physician orders for changing client care needs and updates an RN prior to implementation
- Revises and implements changes the plan of care based upon observation findings.
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to customer service and quality care provision.
- Exhibits good written and verbal communications.
- Maintains accurate and current plan of care, 485, and medication profiles for clients assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates punctuality, dependability, and the ability to follow direction
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Dedication to customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
- Basic office equipment/computer proficiency