Kitchen Assistant (11:00am-2:00pm)
As the Kitchen Assistant, you will be responsible for various cleaning and food storage activities, such as dish washing, equipment cleaning, and rotation of food and supplies in the dining room, bistro and other areas associated with dining. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.
When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Referral Bonus - Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling - Partner with your manager to create your ideal schedule.
- Full-time or Part-time - What works best for you? We want to make it happen!
- Tuition Assistance - We invest in our team members' development to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support - We will give you the resources, training, and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles. Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture - We value all of our team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts - You'll make a difference by helping seniors live life on purpose!
- Day and evening shifts
- Complete all duties and associated paperwork as required by the daily closing, weekly, and monthly checklists.
- Complete all other cleaning and sanitation duties, as assigned.
- Perform duties in accordance with Serve-Safe sanitation guidelines.
- Practice a high level of safety in all work practices.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally using the English language.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with good time management skills.
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
Our Hiring Process is Quick and Easy!
Step 1: Application (5-10 minutes)
Apply for the position that matches your interest and let us know the best way to contact you.
Step 2: Phone Screening (20 minutes)
These quick introductions help us to learn more about your career goals and see if New Perspective is a good fit.
Step 3: In-Person Interview (45 minutes)
We want to learn more about you! We want to hear about your past experience and your future goals. You'll also have the opportunity to ask us questions, tour our community, and meet some of the team.
Step 4: Job Offer
If the role and community seem like a good fit, we'll reach out with a job offer. Job offers may even be made at the time of your interview!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!