Caregiver – Overnights ($250-$500 BONUS)
New Perspective is now offering a sign-on bonus of $500 for full-time and $250 for part-time overnight Caregivers at our Howard, WI community!
(This bonus will be paid out within the first six months of employment.)
Our Caregivers are the heart to our organization. They provide daily quality care, engaging activities, and enrichment programs to our residents assisting them to Live Life on Purpose. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate, patient individuals who are wanting to make a difference by caring for others, making people smile and living life to the fullest.
New Perspective offers caregiver opportunities in assisted living and memory care. We will provide you the proper training, education, and if needed tuition assistance to be successful in your role and continue to advance your New Perspective career. You can develop into a Med Passer, Lead Caregiver or attain your CNA (certified nurse assistance) certification.
Join our care team to deliver outstanding customer service, adhere to safety and healthcare guidelines, and promote Living Life on Purpose.
To learn more about the day of a New Perspective Caregiver, click here.
When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Sign-on Bonus - We're excited to welcome you to the team!
- Referral Bonus - Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling - Partner with your manager to create your ideal schedule.
- Full-time, Part-time or PRN - What works best for you? We want to make it happen!
- Tuition Assistance - We invest in our team members' development to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support - We will give you the resources, training, and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles. Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture - We value all of our team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts - You'll make a difference by helping seniors live life on purpose!
- Communicate and interact in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- Assist with daily personal and medical care routines according to individual care plans
- Provide physical fitness, brain fitness, and social/spiritual enrichment activities
- Observe residents and report to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Record proper medical and health documentation per established procedures
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment and living areas
- Promote teamwork, laughter, and happiness every day
- Full-Time (Evenings 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Part-Time (Evenings 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Rotating weekends and holidays
- No experience necessary-- training will be provided
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Med Passer and/or Lead experience preferred
- CNA preferred
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
Our Hiring Process is Quick and Easy!
Step 1: Application (5-10 minutes)
Apply for the position that matches your interest and let us know the best way to contact you.
Step 2: Phone Screening (20 minutes)
These quick introductions help us to learn more about your career goals and see if New Perspective is a good fit.
Step 3: In-Person Interview (45 minutes)
We want to learn more about you! We want to hear about your past experience and your future goals. You'll also have the opportunity to ask us questions, tour our community, and meet some of the team.
Step 4: Job Offer
If the role and community seem like a good fit, we'll reach out with a job offer. Job offers may even be made at the time of your interview!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!